Search Jokes Topicwise

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Shy Guy and a Women

A painfully shy guy went into a bar and saw a beautiful woman sitting at the bar. After an hour of gathering up his courage, he finally went over to her and asked tentatively, “Um, would you mind if I chatted with you for a while. I’m pretty lonely.” She responded by yelling at the top of her lungs,
“No, I won’t sleep with you tonight!” Everyone stared at them and the guy was thoroughly embarrassed.
He slunk back to his table. After a few minutes, she walked over to him and apologized: “I’m sorry if I embarrassed you, but I’m a graduate student in psychology and I’m studying how people respond to embarrassing situations.” To this confession, he drew up all of his courage once again and responded at the top of his lungs, “What do you mean, $200? Fifty is my top offer.”

1 comment:

short funny jokes and gags,one liners , humorous pictures, best one liners, one liners jokes, clean jokes, santa banta, amphiboly, funny quotes