Search Jokes Topicwise

Monday, July 19, 2010

Cowboy goes into the bar

A cowboy goes into a bar after riding his horse into a new town.
Unfortunately, the locals have a habit of picking on strangers. When he finishes his drink, he finds that his horse has been stolen. He goes back into the bar, flips his gun in the air, and catches it above his head without even looking, and fires a shot into the ceiling. “Which one of you sidewinders stole my hoss?” he yells with surprising forcefulness. No one answers. “All right, I’m gonna have another beer, and if my hoss ain’t back outside by the time I finish, I’m gonna
do what I done in Texas! And I don’t want to have to do what I done in Texas!” He has another beer, walks outside, and his horse is back! He saddles up and starts to ride out of town. The bartender wanders out of the bar and asks, “Say, partner, before you go … What did you do in Texas?” The cowboy turns back and sighs, “I had to walk home.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

short funny jokes and gags,one liners , humorous pictures, best one liners, one liners jokes, clean jokes, santa banta, amphiboly, funny quotes