Search Jokes Topicwise

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Deal

A young man had just acquired his learner’s permit and wanted to borrow the family car. His father says, “I’ll make a deal with you. I’ll let you borrow the car if you keep your grades up, study your Bible, and cut your hair.”
A month later the son comes back and says, “Dad, I’m doing great in all my classes and reading the Bible every night. Can I borrow the car?” “But you haven’t cut your hair,” his father replies. The son pauses for a moment, “I’ve been thinking about this and Noah had long hair and so did Moses,
Samson, David, and Absalom. Even Jesus had long hair.” His father answered, “You’re right. And they walked everywhere they went.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

short funny jokes and gags,one liners , humorous pictures, best one liners, one liners jokes, clean jokes, santa banta, amphiboly, funny quotes