Search Jokes Topicwise

Friday, July 22, 2011

Star Wars Jokes


Luke and Obi-Wan are in a Chinese restaurant and Luke's having trouble.
Finally, Obi-Wan says, "Use the forks, Luke."

Darth Vader and Luke.
Suddenly in the middle of the fight, Darth Vader pulls Luke to him, and whispers "I know what you're getting for Christmas!"
Luke exclaims "But how??!?"
"It's true Luke, *breath* I know what you're getting for Christmas."
Luke tries to ignore this, but tears himself free, screaming "How could you know this?!"
Vader replies, "I felt your presents."

"What's the difference between a lightsaber and a wookiee?"
"I don't know."
"You'd be a fine one to send after my lightsaber."

Yoda and Obi-Wan walked into a bar and bought a 5 dollar drink.
Yoda, seeing that he only had 4 dollars asked Obi-Wan, "Have a dollar do you? A little short I am."

Two droids were talking.
One says to the other, "Did you beat the Wookiee at Dejarikk?"
And the other answers, "Yes, but it cost me an arm and a leg."

No comments:

Post a Comment

short funny jokes and gags,one liners , humorous pictures, best one liners, one liners jokes, clean jokes, santa banta, amphiboly, funny quotes