Search Jokes Topicwise

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Funny Quotes-3


When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
-Mark Twain
Golf is a good walk spoiled.
-Mark Twain
Arthur: "It's at times like this I wish I'd listened to my mother." Ford : "Why, what did she say?" Arthur: "I don't know, I never listened."
-Douglas Adams
Interestingly, according to modern astronomers, space is finite. This is a very comforting thought---particularly for people who can never remember where they have left things.
-Woody Allen
I was walking down the street and saw a sign on a post. It said: "Lost -- $50. If found, just keep it."
-Steven Wright
I accidentally shot my father-in-law while deer hunting. It was an honest mistake. I came out of the tent in the morning and thought I saw a deer in an orange vest making coffee.
-Steven Wright
Don't overuse exclamation marks!!!!
-William Safire

No comments:

Post a Comment

short funny jokes and gags,one liners , humorous pictures, best one liners, one liners jokes, clean jokes, santa banta, amphiboly, funny quotes